Purpose: To honor/recognize a female trainee who has shown promise for significant career achievements in clinical care, research, education, advocacy, and/or service.
- Female Trainee (Student, Resident, or Fellow) at the University of Florida Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing in Jacksonville
- Not currently serving on the Women in Medicine and Science Awards Selection Committee
- Not previously awarded the Women in Medicine and Science Trainee Award
- Evidence of promise for achievements, innovation, and dedication to medicine through clinical care, research, education, advocacy and/or service
- Activities demonstrating a commitment to advancing the role of women in medicine
- Complete the following form as accurately as possible.
- Please verify the nominee’s contact information prior to submitting.
- Nomination forms should be submitted online by March 11th, 2022.
- Honorees will receive a special invitation to be recognized at the Women in Medicine and Science Day on April 29th, 2022.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.