Purpose: To honor/recognize a mid-career female faculty member who has had significant career achievements in academic medicine through clinical care, research, education, advocacy, administration and/or service.
- Mid-career female faculty member at the University of Florida Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing in Jacksonville
- Not currently serving on the Women in Medicine and Science Awards Selection Committee
- Not previously awarded the Women in Medicine and Science Mid-Career Faculty Award
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication to academic medicine through clinical care, research, education, leadership, advocacy, administration, and/or service
- Professional involvement outside of the institution
- Activities demonstrating a commitment to advancing the role of women in academic medicine
- Complete the following form as accurately as possible.
- Please verify the nominee’s contact information prior to submitting.
- Nomination forms should be submitted online by March 11th, 2022.
- Honorees will receive a special invitation to be recognized at the Women in Medicine and Science Day on April 29th, 2022.
Nominations have closed for 2022. Check back next year!