Purpose: To honor/recognize a mid-career female Faculty Member who has had significant career achievements in academic Health sciences through clinical care, research, education, advocacy, administration and/or service.
- Mid-career female faculty member (level of Associate Professor) at the University of Florida Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing in Jacksonville
- Not previously received WIMS Mid-Career Faculty Award
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication to academic health sciences through clinical care, research, education, leadership, advocacy, administration, and/or service
- Professional involvement outside of the institution
- Activities demonstrating commitment to advancing the role of women in academic health sciences
- Complete the following form as accurately as possible.
- Please verify the nominee’s contact information prior to submitting.
- Please submit the nominee’s CV
- Please submit a nomination letter (approximately 1 – 2 pages) describing how the candidate meets the above selection criteria
- Nomination forms should be submitted online by February 15th, 2023.
- Honorees will receive a special invitation to be recognized at the Women in Medicine and Science Day on April 28th, 2023.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.