Purpose: To honor/recognize a faculty member at any stage in their career who has made significant contributions to the advancement of the careers of women through mentorship, sponsorship, allyship, and/or advocacy.
- Faculty member at the University of Florida Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing in Jacksonville
- Not currently serving on the Women in Medicine and Science Awards Selection Committee
- Not previously awarded the Gender Equity Advocacy Award
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication to the advancement of women in academic medicine through research, education, leadership, advocacy, administration, service, mentorship, sponsorship, allyship, and/or advocacy.
- Complete the following form as accurately as possible
- Please verify the nominee’s contact information prior to submitting
- Nomination forms should be submitted online by March 11th, 2022.
- Honorees will receive a special invitation to be recognized at the Women in Medicine and Science Day on April 29th, 2022.
Nominations have closed for 2022. Check back next year!