Purpose: To honor/recognize a faculty member at any stage in their career who has made significant contributions to the advancement of the careers of women through mentorship, sponsorship, allyship, and/or advocacy.
- Faculty member at the University of Florida Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing in Jacksonville
- Not previously received Gender Equity Advocacy Award
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication to the advancement of women in academic health sciences through research, education, leadership, advocacy, administration, service, mentorship, sponsorship, allyship, and/or advocacy.
- Complete the following form as accurately as possible
- Please verify the nominee’s contact information prior to submitting
- Please submit the nominee’s CV
- Please submit a nomination letter (approximately 1 – 2 pages) describing how the candidate meets the above selection criteria
- Nomination forms should be submitted online by February 15th, 2023.
- Honorees will receive a special invitation to be recognized at the Women in Medicine and Science Day on April 28th, 2023.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.