Purpose: To honor/recognize a senior female Faculty Member who has consistently demonstrated outstanding achievements in clinical care, research, education, mentorship, advocacy, administration, service and/or related activities that have brought distinction to themselves and the University of Florida Colleges in Jacksonville.
- Senior female faculty member (level of Professor) at the University of Florida Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy or Nursing in Jacksonville
- Not previously received WIMS Distinguished Faculty Award
- Evidence of significance achievements, innovation, and dedication to academic health sciences through clinical care, research, education, mentorship, advocacy, administration, service and/or related activities
- National involvement and presence in academic health sciences outside of the institution
- Activities demonstrating commitment to advancing the role of women in academic health sciences
- Complete the following form as accurately as possible.
- Please verify the nominee’s contact information prior to submitting.
- Please submit the nominee’s CV.
- Please submit a nomination letter (approximately 1 – 2 pages) describing how the candidate meets the above selection criteria.
- Nomination forms should be submitted online by February 15th, 2023.
- Honorees will receive a special invitation to be recognized at the Women in Medicine and Science Day on April 28th, 2023.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.